About Us

You want to know more? Visit our YouTube Channel , or contact us via e-mail Here . If that is not enough, look down, on the right-hand side you'll find links to all forums, articles etc. that TSP have released so far. Enjoy and May the Force be with you!
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Toy Soldiers Prods Presents:

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday, January 28, 2011

Exams over, TSP on!

Hey guys!

Just letting you know, that I am over with my exam session at Uni, at now I can work hard on TSP. Why me? Well Sliv hasn't been interested in the project for more than... ever, thus, I will have to go solo from now on most probably.

Anyway, I have some exciting news - I will be releasing the very frist video I have ever made. It is now around 3 years old, but it is probably still my best project, I enjoyed making it a lot and now want to share it with you. It will be released on my old channel, however, I will give all nesecarry information right here. I guarantee, it will be fun for you.

As far as TSP is concerend, I also will try to record first episode of TSP News, as the news this week were... epic :D Moreover, I am starting a secret, undercover project, that I will also soon announce here.

Many things promised, now all I gotta do is spend hours preparing them for you :) Keep fingers crossed!

Menti

P.S. Still hoping that Sliv will realize that he has been a douche so far as far as TSP goes and we will see his redemption. However, Hope is the mother of weak.

No comments:

Post a Comment