About Us

You want to know more? Visit our YouTube Channel , or contact us via e-mail Here . If that is not enough, look down, on the right-hand side you'll find links to all forums, articles etc. that TSP have released so far. Enjoy and May the Force be with you!
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Toy Soldiers Prods Presents:

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday, November 2, 2009

Menti: Hey Guys!

So this is a first personal post. Few words of introduction from me.

First of all, I would like to say 'hi' once again to all our readers and viewers. My name is Menti which is a short form of my nick - Mentoor. Nothing original but I've been using it for many, many years now and I'll stick to it as long as I'll be playing games. Which is what I do in my free time. Besides other things of course.

But let's get to the more important matter: the game. I first heared of SW:ToR around the beginning of this year, so almoast a year ago! Ever since I have been following the game's progress, sometimes posting my thoughts on official forums. I thought it could be a good game, so why not see how it develops. And then the intro came... It was then that I have realized that this is not going to be a good game at all. I knew it would be absolutely mindmelting (thx for the term Sliv!). I mean, the video was so amazing that I have watched it like a dozen time. And don't get the wrong idea, I am not easily impressed by games usually. Espiecially when they are in the development stage. What is more, bioware made sure that we - fans - would be treated well when waiting for the game. So ever since the launch of the website they have been giving us small treats - Comic episodes, Class introductions, Developer diaries and more. Every week we are getting one or two new 'surprises' to make us want the game even more. And so I visit their website
everyday.

Wow, I made a nice commercial for the game. But yeah, I am excited! Why shouldn't I be? The game does look amazing. That is why Sliv and I came up with the idea of Toy Soldiers Prods. Maybe I'll say few words about what it really is from my perspective. Ever heared about a game called Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning? Together with my old buddy Sliv, we have been actively playing it for around half a year. You may say it is not a very long time, but the game didn't have much to offer us anymore. So we left. But during this 6 months I have been recording all the events on the server and everything else I had time and chance to get my hands on. And so I have created Fat Dwarf Productions . It was so much fun and even though I didn't get that many viewers I still got very good reviews. So now, as we plan to play SW:ToR I want to take it further - make the videos better, more interesting, fun and my monologues as sharp as possible. And I have dragged Sliv into it ;] Beside the YouTube channel (which will be available in some time) we have decided to create this blog and gmail account, so that you can contact us any way you want - via e-mail,, comments here or comments on our soon-to-be-released youtube channell. I hope that both you guys and Toy Soldiers Prods will have lots and lots of fun.

As far as this blog is concerned - I want to post everything that comes into our minds. Articles concerning each class from Slivs and my perspective, random thoughts about the game, even some very stupid jokes and punchlines, that are bound to occure in the proccess of creating Toy Soldiers Prods, as, after all, this is me and Sliv.

Oohhhh right! I forgot to tell you who Sliv is to me. Well.. I hate him, that is the first thing that you ought to know. But beside that....
It all begun on a rainy day blablabla. The long-story-short is that I have met Slivie over 2 years ago in collage on an integration camp... and we got drunk. That is, at least in my book, the best way to make great friends. And ever since we were hanging out from time to time. We also discovered a secret love that we shared - gaming. And so we have started playing games together. It begun with Diablo 2, Warcraft 3, Fifa07... and then we moved on to MMOs. Starting with World of Warcraft, moving to Warhammer Online and now we are awaiting The Old Republic. So far it was great fun, I hope we'll enjoy this game as much! Today Sliv is my bestest friend (nothing homosexual is going on between us even though you are bound to see countless gay-jokes. Just get used to it and don't get any ideas!) and I hope he'll enjoy playing ToR as much as I know I will.

Finally, I'll add a few words concerning my Star Wars experiance as a whole. In short - I am a big fan. Every since I saw episode 4 in cinema for the first time I just loved the universe and I still do. I have played many many gamed from LucasArts including both KotORs and I just can't wait for ToR. Ok that's it.

This is a terribly long post, but get used to it! I just like writing that way. Oh and one more thing - you will have to excuse me (and probably Sliv) for many mistakes in everything that we will write or say in vids. It's just that we are not natives, english is our second language, so errors and mistakes are bound to occure. I hope you won't be very picky and won't point out every single one of them. Ok, thanks for reading this, hope it makes us closer to each other now...

Next up will be a brief discussion on what class I want to pick in the game and why. And I hope that before that Sliv will post his 'few words' here.

All right guys, at ease!

Menti

P.S. - My post will always be in this color, so that u'll know when sth is written by me. Sliv wants to have a red font and generall announcements will be gray. Just so you get the idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment