About Us

You want to know more? Visit our YouTube Channel , or contact us via e-mail Here . If that is not enough, look down, on the right-hand side you'll find links to all forums, articles etc. that TSP have released so far. Enjoy and May the Force be with you!
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Toy Soldiers Prods Presents:

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Greeting words from Sliv

I'd like to welcome all of you to our blog (god that's gay...) and hope that, no matter if you came here on purpose or by chance, you'll enjoy Mentoor's and mine publications. To be honest i'm a bit sceptic. So far we've created and run 3 game related websites and they were visited mostly, if not only, by our guildmates from various games. What fills me with hope is that Mentoor's Fat Dwarf Productions was a success (not a huge one tho, rather proportionate to his height...) and if I recall correctly one of the members of The Grim Gathering (our guild back in Warhammer) joined just because he loved Mentoor's youtube channel. As long as we'll believe in our success, and we will, Toy Soldiers Prods will be a big one and that's certain. Okay... enough of motivation talk.
As for the game, frankly speaking it was Mentoor who talked me into it. I never was a huge Star Wars fan (compared to Mentoor). I basically enjoyed the series, read a few books but never really dug deeper in it. On that basis i think that my evaluation of the game will be more fair, because i won't hesitate to throw some crap at it. So far so good tho and the more of the game content is revealed the more i like it. I really don't like to have huge expectations, that way you don't get disappointed, but it's kinda hard not to have some predictions on how the game will develope. From what i've seen so far it sounds like sleepless hours spent in front of computer, becoming a no-life and all the goodies that follow. I can't wait to see how this whole thing will evolve and i wish all the best for SW:ToR developers, people who'll visit and participate in Toy Soldiers Prods and finally for Mentoor and Sliv (that means me, but saying that i wish all the best for me is a bit self-centered).

P.S. This post doesn't even compare to Mentoor's but i'm the thinker in this duet, not the talker :D

M: Nothing to be sceptic about here, we'll make it happen! We'll work on the blog, start some mp3 podcasts in some time, it'll be just gr8! Now, I cannot restraint myself from adding a few comments: In ToR I'll be running as Menti not Mentoor for reasons that will be revealed in few days. Then about success of my youtube channel - I consider it success for 2 reasons - 1st is that it was given great response and wider advertising will provide same for Toy Soldiers Prods. 2nd is that it was hell lot of fun creating it and I see even more fun comming our way as the two of us are after all... let's just say that our minds combined are capable of doing the stupidest things possible. Finally - I'm not the talker, I'm the doer. You remain thinker.

No comments:

Post a Comment