About Us

You want to know more? Visit our YouTube Channel , or contact us via e-mail Here . If that is not enough, look down, on the right-hand side you'll find links to all forums, articles etc. that TSP have released so far. Enjoy and May the Force be with you!
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Toy Soldiers Prods Presents:

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thursday, December 17, 2009

What has been and what's to come.

It's been a while since something happened here. Seems like it's my fault... I told Menti that I'll post something over 3 week ago... my bad mate :P

So what's new with TSP?
We've reached over a hundred views on our podcast (I was like... WOW! A HUNDRED! :P), we've also introduced ourselves on several SW:ToR forums, including the official one. Responses vary, from "not very very enthusiastic" to "very very enthusiastic" and that pleases me :) We'll try to keep up the good work, so that both our beloved readers, viewers/listeners and us will be enjoying this very promising project.

What do we plan for nearest future?
Menti and I were supposed to make another podcast already, but my sense of time (weekdays to be precise) is a bit... erm... disfunctional... But wipe your tears, because podcast no. 2 will be coming up shortly. What will we discuss this time? I think we'll focus on classes. Give you a brief summary of each class, share our thoughts on them etc. There'll be also something extra, but it'll remain a secret until the podcast will be put on our youtube channel at
www.youtube.com/toysoldiersprods.

P.S. Remember to bug Menti about, why he's Menti not Mentoor. I think it'll be worth listening to. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment